- 2 4X9 inch loaf pans,1 bag of frozen sunflower dough, egg wash (1 egg mixed with 1 tbsp water) (optional) ,1 tsp sunflower seeds, (optional), 2 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Thaw frozen dough overnight
- Let rise in the bag until double the size
- Cut into two oblong pieces
- Grease loaf pans with butter or cooking spray oil and sprinkles with sesame seeds (optional)
- Place one oblong piece of dough into each pan
- Brush loaf with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame and sunflower seeds (seeds optional).
- Place loaf in a warm (not hot) place and allow to rise to the top of the pan (approximately double the size)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F 30 – 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Defrost pastry pack overnight and remove from the package.
- cut into four equal sections.
- Flour surface and rolling pin and roll out to desired thickness (approximately 1/8 – 1/2 inch).
- Cut into desired shape (s).
- Place into baking container. (pie plate)
- Fill with pie filling.
- Dampen outer edge with water
- Cut vent holes into top crust and place on top of pie and press into place.
- Crimp edges with fingers.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly or as described in recipe
1 bag frozen cinnamon bun dough, 1/2 cup margarine or butter – melted, 1 cup cinnamon sugar mix
Defrost loaf overnight (maximum 16 hours)
- roll out dough to 1/2 to 3/4 inch thickness (approximately 11 X 17 inch cookie sheet size)
- Moisten edges with water
- Spread with margarine
- Spread (sprinkle) with cinnamon and sugar mix
- Roll up loosely into jelly roll, cut into 12 even pieces
- Place on cookie sheet with sides or cinnamon bun pans that have been lined with wax paper and greased
- Cover and let rise in warm place until double size (approx 1 hour)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until baked
- Tip on rack and remove wax paper
- Tip onto clean wax paper or parchment paper and brush with melted butter or margarine
- Cool. Upon serving drizzle with icing.